RESERVATION OF APARTMENTS
1. How to book an apartment in Budva that I selected?
- When you go to the page of the apartment you like, it is enough to fill in the request form next to that apartment. Your reservation will be valid when you receive a confirmed response (usually the same day). You can also make a reservation by phone call.
2. Is my reservation safe if I did not receive an answer?
- Your reservation is not valid until you receive a confirmed response from us. If you make a reservation for the apartment by telephone, always ask for confirmation via e-mail.
3. Is my reservation safe and if I received the correct answer?
- If you received the correct answer for the apartment you selected with a booking confirmation and a tourist voucher, then your reservation is secure.
4. What if I want to cancel my reservation?
- If for any reason you want to cancel the reservation, please be kindly requested to do so in a timely manner, or possibly the moment you find out that your apartment is not needed. Please also cancel your booking exclusively by phone, by calling or by e-mail. Budva booking will be your good host on some next occasion. We reserve the right to the paid amount for prepaid payments.
5. If I want to shorten the time spent in the apartment, will I get some money back?
- Payment for accommodation is done when entering the apartment. Our absolute right is that if you leave the apartment the day before, we will keep the entire sum collected. We hope you understand that your private reasons must not affect our business. We recommend that you always, if there is a possibility to shorten the period of stay in the apartment, make a reservation for the period when the apartment will definitely need you, with the possibility of an extension. In this way, you will avoid any misunderstanding about shortening your reservation and returning your money.
The apartment is used on a daily basis and must be left until 10:00 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise provided by the contract.
- Retaining the apartment after 12:00 hours will charge you the price of the next day, except in the event of the inability to leave the apartment in time due to our guilt.
- Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. BUDVA BOOKING can not guarantee you for objective reasons.
- In most apartments it is not allowed to introduce animals. For further information, please inquire when making a reservation.
- In our apartments it is not desirable to use salons and grillers. Apartments are equipped so that the above mentioned appliances will not be needed.
- Guests are obliged to keep the apartment, inventory and installations. Any damage incurred must be reimbursed.
- Guests should not cause unpleasant noise and noise and disturb public order. This is especially valid from 14 to 17h and from 22h to 09h.
- It is possible to receive visitors in the apartments unhindered, as long as they are kept in this house order.
- BUDVA BOOKING is entitled to cancel the use of the apartment to the guest in the event of failure to comply with this house order and to declare it as "undesirable guest".
Please provide any irregularity, complaint or complaint issue to the person who made the move to the phone number you received from us, or to one of our numbers.
Dear guests, thank you for using our services,
Your BUDVA BOOKING TIM